The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645DF+ and Phase One P30+

bellyface

Moving to a Hassie H system so, selling off most of my Mamiya/P1 and Pentax gear. Shipping is extra but paypal fees are on me.

Phase One 645DF+ w/Phase One P30+ 31mpx CCD back. --- $1800
(I can split it as well, $700 for body and $1300 for back)

P30+ back has a little over 32K actuations, 4 batteries, 16gb Kingston CF card. CCD sensor is clean and free of any scratches, etc. and comes with cap/protector. These older sensors are amazing. My plan was to find a p65+ as they are closer to full frame 645 but instead looking into Hassie system. Body has 2 brassed spots on edge of prism but overall in exc- shape. VF is great.

I have other items for sale, including mamiya AF lenses and a Mamiya 645AF, Mamiya RB67, etc.,

IMG_8331.JPEGIMG_8332.JPEGIMG_8333.JPEGIMG_8334.JPEGIMG_8326.JPEGIMG_8327.JPEGIMG_8329.JPEGIMG_8330.JPEG