The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS 3.5 Blue Ring lens

dekap

In 9+ condition with no visible marks and excellent glass.
From DT website: The Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS lens is designed for ultimate quality wide angle imaging on medium format 645 format. This is a true architectural quality lens, challenged only by dedicated technical camera lenses. The professional choice for wide-angle, providing quality in both flash and daylight shooting. Tack sharp wide-angle lens. Full frame edge-to-edge sharpness. Minimum optical distortion. Flash synchronization up to 1/1600th. Schneider Kreuznach “Blue Ring” design.

I am the original owner, bought new from Digital Transitions.

$3500 net to me. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. US sale only.
I also have a B+W 105mm UV-IR Cut filter in excellent condition which was on this lens that I will include for free at the $3500 price. A $289 value.
IMG_1251.jpgIMG_1252.jpgIMG_1253.jpgIMG_1254.jpgIMG_1255.jpg

dekap

In 9+ condition with no visible marks and excellent glass.
From DT website: The Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS lens is designed for ultimate quality wide angle imaging on medium format 645 format. This is a true architectural quality lens, challenged only by dedicated technical camera lenses. The professional choice for wide-angle, providing quality in both flash and daylight shooting. Tack sharp wide-angle lens. Full frame edge-to-edge sharpness. Minimum optical distortion. Flash synchronization up to 1/1600th. Schneider Kreuznach “Blue Ring” design.

I am the original owner, bought new from Digital Transitions.

$3500 net to me. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. US sale only.
I also have a B+W 105mm UV-IR Cut filter in excellent condition which was on this lens that I will include for free at the $3500 price. A $289 value.
View attachment 211390View attachment 211391View attachment 211392View attachment 211393View attachment 211394