The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony Zeiss SAL 135mm 1.8

Finally parting with my beloved Sony Zeiss 135mm 1.8 lens. This beauty deserves every bit of its legendary status. Super sharp in the center with gorgeous bokeh. See sample image in product photos below.

This copy is exceptionally sharp but does have the slightly loose barrel trim at the front - this is a common ailment of the 135mm but does not affect image quality or operation at all. I purchased it this way and it has never been a concern. Auction also includes the original OEM metal hood which is often missing.

I also have the LA-EA4 adapter available if you would like to shoot this on the E-mount platform - $200 for the adapter
Includes original caps, hood, pouch and box. $800 Price includes shipping to CONUS. Will combine lens and adapter for $900!!!

kxl

Got the lens and adapter - safe and all in excellent condition. Thanks.

All I can say is WOW - this is one substantial lens!

Can't wait to use it.

-Keith