The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

Rafael , are these shots taken handheld ? ? ? Or do you use a tripod ? ? ?
I have tried handheld , but ws not very successful .
All my panoramic stitches are taken handheld, Jürgen !
The only difficulty that arises sometimes is that light fall off in the corners of the individual pics causes dark zones in het panorama ... but then I use the Light Fall-off correction in Capture One, and all becomes good ..

C U,
Rafael

AlanS

Thankyou Barbara, it's actually mid morning but the sun is stil quite low at the time of year it was taken. We are quite far north in the North of England.

AlanS

I have Ray! I got fed up with heavy bags. I don't print really big so I don't really need the resolution and I find that I can do all I need with my current setup. My only slight issue is getting shallow dof with m43 can be challenging and I may get an additional larger format body to let me have better control of it.

Grayhand

Well, I fully understand you; it is a pathological amount of camera gear that I have dragged around over the years.
The only MF digital setup I have now is the 903SWC with the CFV50C back.
But let us not discuss LF and MF film cameras :cool: