The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2021

scho

Buttermilk Falls. Not frozen yet, but probably will by end of week. Four shots with the a7C, Fotodiox Vertex adapter and Mamiya 645 80/2.8 lens at f/16. Stitched in LR Photomerge to yield a 62 MP final image. Formatted to 1:1 with slight crop and converted to 75% jpeg for Flickr upload. Click for a full size 61 MP image.

spb

Staff member
FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, 1/500th, ISO 500, F5.6 first shot testing second-hand lens.Dec 03 2021_SPB00066 1.jpg

Today 4.12.2021 using A1 and the same lens at 100mm

Birds of today

I have much the same settings on the A7SIII and A1 with regard to sound, but the sound recorded on the A1 is a lot better. As I haven't used an external mic today, I am a bit puzzled by that, unless of course the A1 sound is that much superior to the A7SIII. I will have to investigate that and all the settings.

Last edited: