The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Sigma fp and fp L

stevev

decoy.jpg
The paddle steamer 'Decoy' on the foreshore of the Swan River at Perth, Australia a few nights ago. Sigma fp L, Cambo Actus, Nikkor SW 75mm lens. Six shot pano 20mm left and right and a few mm rear fall. F/11, ISO100. 1.5 ish degrees of tilt.

AlanS

Hi Michiel, love the colours and "look" of the last two, cracking pics. Can I ask if the electronic shutter causes any problems or restrictions?

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Michiel, love the colours and "look" of the last two, cracking pics. Can I ask if the electronic shutter causes any problems or restrictions?
The sensor and the colours are great. For my style of shooting the electronic shutter is no problem, because there are almost no moving subjects in my photographs, Walking around with such a light high mp beast is a joy.
Also I love the design and the dg dn contempory lenses. Small ang good quality. The af is good enough to not need the EVF, which I find a bit to bulky and together with the level things stay straight which I like.. I did order a grip from China for it. It takes forever. I like the stealth look of it. ( This is not my camera but from someone on Flickr, I don't have the EVF)