The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H6D LiveView Bug

Quanti

Hi!

Does anyone else have this problem?

When I am using Liveview or Phocus Mobile, the camera would give me a replace battery warning after a couple of seconds. Someone else described this bug some years ago here: http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/index.php?topic=5493.0

I am running the latest firmware, by the way.
Sent a mail to Hasselblad today and wait for reply.

EDIT: And how do you remove the protective plate for the digital back? Has a very tight fit and I don't want to break it. :eek:

Quanti

Mhmm. Probably. Bought second hand, but it works just fine with normal work load. But as soon as I use LiveView, it quits. Even with 90+ percent battery left. Hasselblad wrote me back. They told me to do a factory firmware reset. Will report back.

SylB

You can also recalibrate your batteries with a simple procedure, just in case.
I will follow your report.

Quanti

Update: Wasn't able to perform the firmware reset yet as the battery pretty much died right after starting up the camera. So I figured I'd try this battery reset first. Gave it a couple of hours charging, contact cleaning and a reset. Works for now, but I will keep an eye on it. Thanks.