The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hi another comparison of DPReview samples

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

I was sort of aware of that… But I may also joke.

Jokes aside, I wouldn't base purchase decisions on a single test. On the other hand I base most of my purchase decisions by reading up on things and info is often lacking.

Seeing this stuff, I was quite impressed by the Canon 5DsR. It is a camera I never considered buying. But it seems very close to the Fuji in terms of resolution and acuity. In my view, the Phase One IQ3-100 MP offered a healthy advantage. If I could afford it, I would give it some consideration, but that is not the case.

This DPReview test shots tell a lot about sensor. Not so much about the lens programme, as only one lens is tested.

The outcome of this was not really what I expected.

• The Canon and Fuji GFX were closer than I expected
  • The Nikon was a bit more far behind…
  • I knew that the IQ3-100MP was good, but I was not sure how much resolution advantage I would see at this image size. I would say that the IQ3-100 MP was a bit ahead of my expectations.

Best regards
Erik

I was only joking as nothing can pry me away from the IQ3100.:grin:

jdphoto

Does anyone actually take photographs anymore? With film it's mostly just the lenses. There's nothing wrong with wanting the best equipment your money can buy, but this borders on obsessive compulsive behavior. Seriously, just go outside and take photos.