The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How to support this forum?!

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Recently we had a vibrant conversation about the future of our forum. One key objective is to ensure that the forum is alive and attracts new members. The most important fact in reaching this objective is to have a serious partner who could support us and ensure financial stability of the forum. We are fortunate to have one! As many of you know Capture Integration has been supporting this very forum for the last few years. A few weeks ago, Dave and his team have agreed to extend their partnership with us for another year.

This is big news for all of us. One of the best ways to support this forum is to pre-order and purchase your gear through Capture Integration. You can mention GETDPI when you speak with Dave or one of his experts. Even if you’ve bought your gear from a mainstream online store, consider giving them a call.

You won’t believe the difference in customer service, expertise, and prices! And in many cases, you can try the camera before the purchase. I have seen so many situations when photographers bought into a system based on online reviews and opinions, only to find out that it doesn’t fit their needs. Having a knowledgeable partner who wants to build a long-term relationship with you, rather than push products at all costs, is something I always appreciate.

Today Hasselblad released an updated 907X & CFV 100C. By ordering them through Capture Integration you help this forum a lot. Thank you so much for taking this into your consideration!

https://www.captureintegration.com/the-new-hasselblad-907x-100c-announced/

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
I purchase all of my gear from CI. I deal with Chris Snipes at CI, and he has helped me struggle through situations at night during weekends etc with services after the sale…which is when a salesmen is most valuable!
Stanley
Thank you for supporting us. We appreciate a lot.

f6cvalkyrie

I'm dealing now with @Steve Hendrix for an order from Europe ... it's a bit more difficult because of taxes and duties, but they propose products that I couldn't even order with our local Phase One representatives ... and I'm a subscriber to MediumFormat and Elements, two monthly digital publications I take a lot of interest and pleasure reading !
Keep the good things rolling, Olaf

tobiasash

I would really like to hear from other forum members about their experiences in dealing with CI internationally in regards to returns and support for the products they sell. I am based in BC and I would love to use them but in terms of shipping and associated taxes and duties I havent really looked over the border for anything other than consumables like film and paper that I know I wont return. My two cents worth

jecxz

I would really like to hear from other forum members about their experiences in dealing with CI internationally in regards to returns and support for the products they sell. I am based in BC and I would love to use them but in terms of shipping and associated taxes and duties I havent really looked over the border for anything other than consumables like film and paper that I know I wont return. My two cents worth
I have known @Steve Hendrix since 2008 and I recently purchased a GFX100II from him (and CI). Steve is an honest person, always helpful and I highly recommend them. Never had a problem.

As for your country's excessive taxation, duties and anti-trade and business policies, all I can say is your PM is extremely handsome, which is what I'm told everytime I visit your lovely homeland. Sometimes, a trustworthy vendors is worth paying extra, and on the positive side, your taxes, carbon fees and duties will go to wonderful feel-good causes. All said in jest, seriously, they are good people and good luck.

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz