The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ken from London, UK

kywong

Hi all,

I'm Ken, and I live in London, England. I have been following Olaf's blog since last year, and discovered this forum through his Instagram. Most days of the week, I work as an engineer in the microprocessor industry, and I spend some of my free time making photographs.

Photography has been an on and off hobby for me for about 10 years. I tend to photograph whatever I like, and most of my photographs would fall into the landscape, street, or travel photography buckets. I make photos with an iPhone XS, a Panasonic G9, and most recently a Nikon Z6.

As you might guess from my day job, I am quite technically minded, and have much interest in how cameras, lenses, sensors, and image processors work, although I am by no means an expert. I see my photography as rather weak on the creative/artistic/vision side, and am hoping to build that up (hence reading blogs like Olaf's).

It seems many on this forum have been making photographs for longer than I've been alive, so hopefully I'll learn a thing or two, and be able to contribute something as well :)

Last edited:

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @kywong

It is wonderful to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful introduction.
In regards to the forum, we’ve almost completed our first phase of transformation. Now we are working on some interesting new features and exciting content. I am looking forward to your imagery and our conversations.

Warm Welcome,

Olaf