The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

gurtch

My wife and I have been married for 64 years, and I have made our own Christmas Cards every year, at first in my darkroom, and now digital. This old shack stood on the causeway onto Long Beach Island, NJ. It was famous for locals and vacationers because it meant "We are almost there!" It deteriorated through the years and then Super Storm Sandy knocked it completely away. This image was shot with film, and falling snow and sky added from other images on hand by me for nostalgia. Thanks for looking. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dave in NJ
P.S. I post in several categories here so I am repeating this post, if OK with Moderators. 2023 Gurtcheff XMAS Card email size jpg.jpg