The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

Hi Bart
You are doing really well with that Laowa 20/4 shift (y), and rather sharp it is!
Are you stiching, or just 1 shot at each, while it seems rather wide for a 20mm...
Keep rolling...
KR Thorkil
Hi there Thorkil,
indeed the lens is not too bad and I reckon could do even a bit better on a tripod as these are all handheld.
All pictures are single shots and while only 20 mm in KB-format it's actually 15,8 mm.
Kind regards.

scho

Rouen, Eglise Saint-Joseph
Fuji 100s I Kipon Shift adapter with Pentax 645 A35

Very nice Michiel. I also still have my old Pentax lenses, including the pentax A 35. Performs well on the GFX 50 SII with both a simple Fotodiox adapter and the Combo Actus G when I need tilt/shift.

Thorkil

Hi there Thorkil,
indeed the lens is not too bad and I reckon could do even a bit better on a tripod as these are all handheld.
All pictures are single shots and while only 20 mm in KB-format it's actually 15,8 mm.
Kind regards.
Hi Bart
Yes I forgot to multiply with 0,8 to the Medium Format. That explain the super-wide looking.
I wonder if I could adapt that lens on a X2D (if I ever get to that one..), but then only have electronic shutter unforthunathly.
KR Thorkil