The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

T
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Many thanks for the good advice Thorkil (very most appreciated for letting me know)...I really should try and keep a bit more active as you say. Acupuncture is about the only thing I haven't tried to date. My wife has though for her hip down at Truro hospital and it worked wonders for her!
    Every once in a while I make an awkward movement and I get what seems to be like an electrical shock pass right through my body and I collapse to the floor as my legs give way, it's most strange and it can happen right out of the blue unexpectedly anytime anywhere. I'm sure it's probably just a trapped nerve because muscle relaxants and pain killers subdue the muscle spasms after about a fortnight of being in bed (absolutely know way can I walk about, not even around the home until it settles down)...Thanks once again, I might give it a try if I can find someone local that does acupuncture...Cheers Barry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…