The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Outdoor Photography Canada - Fall/Winter Cover and Article

stevenfr

I hope it is ok to share this news with all of you.

I am excited to have my image Under the Rainbow featured on the cover of Outdoor Photography Canada's fall issue. This image was captured using a Phase One XF IQ3 100 camera with the Schneider 110mm lens.

As well, I have a 5 page article and six images in the article. I can only share the cover and the first two pages of the article. The magazine should be on newsstand shelves no latter than Oct 4th.

Steven

dave.gt

I hope it is ok to share this news with all of you.

I am excited to have my image Under the Rainbow featured on the cover of Outdoor Photography Canada's fall issue. This image was captured using a Phase One XF IQ3 100 camera with the Schneider 110mm lens.

As well, I have a 5 page article and six images in the article. I can only share the cover and the first two pages of the article. The magazine should be on newsstand shelves no latter than Oct 4th.

Steven
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toocool:

Jeffrey

Steven:

Congratulations on the cover and feature on your work!

I enjoy viewing your work because I always learn something about landscape photography from doing so.

Thanks for being so generous in sharing your images. Simply fantastic images!

All the best,
Jeffrey

stevenfr

Steven:

Congratulations on the cover and feature on your work!

I enjoy viewing your work because I always learn something about landscape photography from doing so.

Thanks for being so generous in sharing your images. Simply fantastic images!

All the best,
Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that my work resonates with you.

Steven

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Wonderful work and congratulations on the article/cover.

Having read the first two pages of the article, I have to ask how the heck you smuggle an XF, IQ3100 and six SK primes and all the other required stuff on to a plane without a serious backpack, let alone filling shopping bags or coat pockets? :watch: It takes an FStop Satori for me to carry that much gear and considerable skill at making it look 'light' in front of airline cabin crew for me to get away with it. Thankfully they've never actually weighed my 40lb+ bag even though it just fits into the sizing rack! (Although technically it's too tall but I don't fill the top).

stevenfr

Wonderful work and congratulations on the article/cover.

Having read the first two pages of the article, I have to ask how the heck you smuggle an XF, IQ3100 and six SK primes and all the other required stuff on to a plane without a serious backpack, let alone filling shopping bags or coat pockets? :watch: It takes an FStop Satori for me to carry that much gear and considerable skill at making it look 'light' in front of airline cabin crew for me to get away with it. Thankfully they've never actually weighed my 40lb+ bag even though it just fits into the sizing rack! (Although technically it's too tall but I don't fill the top).
Funny Graham. I just got off a flight to Europe. I have only had issues a couple of times. You just have to look like your pack isn't heavy. I am a big guy, so the pack looks small on me. Thanks for the kind feedback. Pretty tired after flying for 16hrs.