The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P h o t o G a m e s :)

lightnmagic

How about having some fun with these images ?.....than just posting images which is fun to .........Below is an original image & below are different interpretations of the same image using editing tools in a way you get to tell a story ....your story what you want to see in that pict ......If there is enough interest we can have photo contests here where the winner from each week gets to post a pict and have other members interpret that pict in a way that tells a story......

whoever gets the most likes in that week wins that round for the week & gets to post a pict for the next week .....To do below one would need to use perspective matching ,masking & blending techniques.....this way everyone grows their tech skills and making it fun....now when you look at a picture you start seeing possibilities...sparking your imagination of what can be .......Not just what you originally see in the image

Here is an example

Original image (Taken by jackie from the photo contests days from back in the day we used to have on google plus )

View attachment 209419

My Interpretation 1
Same image below as above but now made to appear as a memory of an aged photo from someone reminiscing yesteryears....Tools used masking and blending using photoshop

View attachment 209414

My Interpretation2
This one made more like an animation theme of Rapunzel and the prince....Tools used same as above

View attachment 209416

My Interpretation3

Hello Africa --why not .....lol....On this image used a technique used in movies known as perspective matching where the perspective of the background is the same as that of the lion and then using lighting techniques within Photoshop made to appear as if the sun shining in the eyes of the lion

View attachment 209420

Last edited: