The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One 150mm 2.8 BR Lens, 2x Teleconverter

Smoothjazz

Phase One 150mm 2.8 Blue RIng lens in excellent condition- I am the original owner. The lens is in prisine condiion, and used only lightly. The shutter counts are LS 2041 and Aperture 2365.

The lens includes the lens hood, lens cap, and original box. The glass of course is perfect, and the lens barrel is pristine. The only blemish I can see is one ding on the lens shade; it must have slipped out of my hands at one point.
Price: $ 3,500

Schneider Phase One 2x Teleconverter in mint condition; I have used this converter very little. This tele-converter will work with the lens listed above. It comes with lens caps. Note that this teleconverter works with the 150mm lens listed above, and also the Phase 240mm lens. In case you were not aware, these are the only two lenses the teleconverter works with; it is not designed to work with any other Phase One focal lengths.
Price $1,100

I will ship in the CONUS, and prefer Paypal; I will absorb the extra cost. I am a long-time verified Paypal user. Shipping will be via Fedex; shipping will be added to the cost; approximately $50.00 for the lens, $25.00 for the 2x TC.

Thanks for looking,

John
Pictures below:

Attachments