The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ1 60/IQ160 CCD Full Frame Digital Back

For sale is a Phase One IQ 160 60mp CCD digital back for the M645/Mamiya/Phase One XF mount. Approx 54k on the sensor 54,009 as of last file. The sensor is in excellent condition and produces great results on lenses that are bargain priced compared to the blue ring LS lenses. Some minor dust, I didn’t notice much in Capture One but never hurts to do a cleaning on a new (to you) back. This was like 50k in 2011 dollars.

Overall back is in good condition for being 10 years old. There are some minor nicks and finish wear along the back lower bevel below the screen, a 1.5cm hairline scratch on the LCD itself barely noticeable outside of direct sunlight (photographed to make it look as bad as possible), and some minor signs of wear on the body mount and contact points.

All rubber ports in good condition and close, Firewire covers spring back into place. Includes a used once 64GB CF card, Capture Integration branded battery (new June 2023), a user Hanhel charger without the top shell, power adapter, metal body cover, and a Phase One Soft case. The button for positive lock to the body works great (usually a wear item) and the spring slider has lost some spring, but all works fine.

Feel free to ask any questions, and a sample image file is also available.

Priced to move. You wont get a better deal on an IQ platform full frame digital back.

Firm price is $2995, includes paypal fee and ground shipping via UPS in the CONUS, fully insured/w signature. Final drop before auction.

Attachments

Last edited:

fotosbydanny

Hi Stuart, I have a question regarding this back and it's live view tethering function with Capture One. How smooth is the live view experience when tethering the digital back? Correct me if I'm wrong, the tethering with this DB can also be achieved through it's USB port? I've been looking into these older CCD backs from Phase for studio still life work. Coming from the 35mm format and CMOS sensors, I'm looking at full frame MF backs to increase the quality of the imagery I produce and the IQ160 has been on my radar for a little while now.