The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Potential Warning - User 'muller'

nameBrandon

I always find it a bit unusual when a relatively new, low-activity member responds to a WTB request, pasting back the exact same item you're looking for, punctuation and all, and then asks you to communicate off platform. In this case, my WTB was for 3 separate lenses, all of which he had (Rokkor 58 1.2, 1.4, 55 1.7) in the same exact order I had listed in my WTB post.

His historical posts seem to be relatively pointless and not involved in any meaningful discussion about anything.

It's possible this is also just a comprised acount.. or perhaps I'm wrong here, and he's a serious Minolta Rokkor collector, in which case I'll certainly apologize.. but would rather take that risk than have someone get scammed.

-Brandon