The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

REDUCED: HASSELBLAD H4D-40 Body ( Near Mint) Body Only

rollsman44

Also for sale is my Hasselblad H4D-40 Body Near Mint Condition
Asking:$3100.00 REDUCED

I'm selling my lightly-used H4D-40, which is in excellent condition with no scratches and very minor wear. (8898 shutter count) The sensor is perfect, and the system operates as-new. The battery grip is of the new generation (from the H5D+), which allows for more shutter actuations per charge than the original grip (charger is included). This is an incredible camera, and offers a whole new world of resolution and color accuracy if you're upgrading from full frame digital. Includes: body, digital back, finder, front cap and charger (not shown) only.

Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 Autofocus Lens for H Cameras.
Asking:$820.00 REDUCED

This is a lightly used Hasselblad 80mm 2.8 lens that was purchased with an H4D-40 camera There are only 8280 shutter actuations:
In Excellent cosmetic condition and in full and working.
Comes complete with: original Hasselblad Lens Caps and Lens Shade/Hood
The Lens has no fungus, haze or defect.
The aperture ring stops down smoothly and the aperture blades move freely.
The focus is both free and smooth.
The mount is in perfect condition.

I accept Paypal. I have an EXCELLENT reputation on this forum and on EBAY. FREE SHIPPING in US.

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

The lens featured in this listing is in very good cosmetic condition. The barrel show minimal to moderate signs of use. The glass is clean. The aperture and the shutter blades are free from oil and corrosion, and their action is snappy. The focusing is smooth. The lens comes with two original caps and reversible hood. The shutter count is 794 shots.
Asking: $900.00 SOLD

Also for sale is my Hasselblad H4D-40 Body Excellent :
Asking:$3300.00 REDUCED $ 3100.00

I'm selling my lightly-used H4D-40, which is in excellent condition with no scratches and very minor wear. (8898 shutter count) The sensor is perfect, and the system operates as-new. The battery grip is of the new generation (from the H5D+), which allows for more shutter actuations per charge than the original grip (charger is included). This is an incredible camera, and offers a whole new world of resolution and color accuracy if you're upgrading from full frame digital. Includes: body, digital back, finder, front cap and charger (not shown) only.

Asking: 920.00 REDUCED $790.00 With Filter

This is a lightly used Hasselblad 80mm 2.8 lens that was purchased with an H4D-40 camera There are only 8280 shutter actuations:
I accept Paypal. I have an EXCELLENT reputation on this forum and on EBAY. FREE SHIPPING in US.

rollsman44

The lens featured in this listing is in very good cosmetic condition. The barrel show minimal to moderate signs of use. The glass is clean. The aperture and the shutter blades are free from oil and corrosion, and their action is snappy. The focusing is smooth. The lens comes with two original caps and reversible hood. The shutter count is 794 shots.
Asking: $900.00 SOLD

Also for sale is my Hasselblad H4D-40 Body Excellent :
Asking:$3300.00 REDUCED $ 3100.00

Asking:$ REDUCED to 790.00 With Filter