The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 6x17 Reality So Subtle Pinhole Camera

darr

Reality So Subtle 6x17 Dual Pinhole 120 Film Camera. You can think of it as having front rise if you select the top pinhole for the picture-making.
I love this camera, but I also have the 6x17F, which takes a filter (no dual pinholes). Time to slim down my gear as I can take only one with me on travel.

New cost me ~ $300 with shipping, but you can have it for $195 via PayPal, including UPS Ground to CONUS.
Excellent condition. Read about it here.

Pictures show blue masking tape and a removable plastic label with shooting aids. These can be removed without leaving residue, but I suggest you keep them on until you understand you do not need them. The camera maker engraved what is written on the blue tape (lens/aperture & which film numbers to stop at via the peephole), but these markings are small and difficult to read.

On the white label, I calculated what to multiply when a light meter reading taken at f/128 will be for proper exposure with this particular camera.
All my light meters end at f/128. The formula is (233/128)SQUARED = 3.3135375977 rounding off to 3.3.
You can use a phone app like Pinhole Assist on an iPhone, but I like to use my little Pocket Spot and multiply in my head.
Please tell me if you want me to remove the labels, and I will. The tripod and tripod camera plate in the photo is NOT included.