The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo WRS 1600 Technical Camera

diggles

$2250 via PayPal (Includes free FedEx Ground/Home Delivery shipping in Lower 48 States and I will pay the PayPal fees)

This Cambo WRS 1600 is in excellent shape. All of the bubble levels work perfectly. The shift/rise/fall adjustments are smooth and hold their position like they are supposed to. Everything works like it is supposed to. There are minor marks from normal use.

Includes
  • original box
  • case
  • led light
  • WRS-1075 Accessory Shoe adapter
Please look through the pictures carefully. Note: The SLW mount in the picture is not included.

I will accept PayPal only and ship to the address associated with your PayPal account. I will send an invoice from my PayPal business account to your PayPal account when you commit to buy and you agree to pay the invoice within 24 hours.

If you are interested in purchasing this item please send me a message.

Thanks!
Warren

PS - I'm located in northern Colorado, feel free to pick up the camera in person if it is convenient.

_DSR0579.jpg_DSR0580.jpg_DSR0581.jpg

Last edited: