The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

Anne Holtrop

In mint condition. Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70 Copal 0, LB (long barrel) + HPF ring in feet + ALPA sync release for Copal 0 - mk II and hood. Comes with original box. IMG_5241.jpgIMG_5242.jpgIMG_5243.jpgIMG_5244.jpgIMG_5240.jpgAsking price is 3000 USD including shipping. Payment with PayPal.

Also available I have the ALPA sync cord mark III for phase one IQ4. Asking price is 200 USD.

Paul Spinnler

Well serials can be validated with all manufacturers to establish a chain of ownership, just need to mind the steps.

Last edited:

tcdeveau

....and lets keep in mind the price could be taking into account the LB=>SB conversion costs so that one can tilt.

prakash

Just surprised to read some of these negative connotations asserted in this thread. I know I have previously missed out on items that Anne Holtrop has posted for sale here. Look him up on the web and you will see he is a well published internationally known architect. He may just better things to do than playing the bump and lowering price game. It might just be what it is…. A good deal.

Paul Spinnler

Just surprised to read some of these negative connotations asserted in this thread. I know I have previously missed out on items that Anne Holtrop has posted for sale here. Look him up on the web and you will see he is a well published internationally known architect. He may just better things to do than playing the bump and lowering price game. It might just be what it is…. A good deal.
Did you miss this deal?

Attachments

prakash

Nope, I don’t use an Alpa. Nor was my post intended as a jab, just an honest observation. You are absolutely right in minding the steps and doing your due diligence that you shared in your pre-edited post. Good luck in adding to your Alpa gear.

Paul Spinnler

Nope, I don’t use an Alpa. Nor was my post intended as a jab, just an honest observation. You are absolutely right in minding the steps and doing your due diligence that you shared in your pre-edited post. Good luck in adding to your Alpa gear.
What do you mean with pre edited? I saw by coincidence by clicking on the user’s name that the seller already sold the lens a year ago … sounds weird, doesn’t it?

I wrote the member also directly after posting it and no feedback whatsoever. I have reached out to Anne via his real website to check whether he is selling something here.

Anne Holtrop

I am just catching up on the conversation here. I am an honest seller of some equipment that I have bought from ALPA directly in Zurich or from Capture integration. I am an architect and photograph my work. As I am still figuring out the best ways for me with regards to the equipment, I sell the parts I have no need for. Hope this clarifies the situation.