The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad V Kit - 500C/M 50mm FLE 180mm 120mm 80mm CF

nameBrandon

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD

• SOLD - CF 180mm f/4 4/180 - $575
  • SOLD - CF 120mm 4/120 - $400
  • SOLD - 500C/M with new focusing screen, 80mm CF and A24 back - SOLD
  • SOLD - CF 50mm FLE f/4 4/50 - SOLD

I'm also selling a CF 250mm Superachromat in another listing.

All items are PayPal + 3%. Shipping is included (within USA).

SOLD Hasselblad 500C/M + 80mm CF Kit - EX+ $950
--------------------------------------------

Excellent condition black 500C/M. Includes a great condition 80mm CF lens as well as A24 back (which I use all the time with standard 120 film, you don't need an A12 to shoot 120). Included in this deal is a brand new focusing screen for CFV-50 backs, $250 value. BH link for the screen is here - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...blad_3042264_focusing_screen_for_cfv_50c.html

The only real wear on the body is on the chimney magnifying pop-out, there's some scuffing on the edges as shown in the photos.

A24 film holder has matching serial numbers.

Lens is in fantastic shape. No haze, no fungus, no spearation, just minor dust as per age of lens

Hasselblad CF 180mm f/4 4/180 - 575

Very sharp copy of the 180mm. This was so sharp it almost convinced me to not even bother with the 250mm superachromat but I ended up buying them both because GAS. Some minor discoloration on the outside of the barrel (shown in photos) but only cosmetic. Glass is in great condition. No haze, no fungus, no spearation, just minor dust as per age of lens. Aperture is clean, snappy, no oil.

SOLD Hasselblad CF 50mm FLE f/4 4/50 - 700

Fantastic copy of the 50mm FLE CF. All operations work well, glass is clean and clear. This is one of the jewels of the V lineup in my opinion. No haze, no fungus, no spearation, just minor dust as per age of lens

Hasselblad CF 120mm 4/120 - 400

This one I will probably miss the most, one of the best portrait lenses of the V lineup and lends itself to macro very well with some extension tubes. Body is in very good condition. No haze, no fungus, no spearation, just minor dust as per age of lens

Last edited:

nameBrandon

Got a sharp 180 left! Secretly hoping no one ever buys it.. :)

Going to be listing the 907x SE and accessories in a week or so as well in case you’re interested!

cgastelum

I already have the 907x Standard edition, I'm looking to add the grip and a longer lens (I only have the 45p) but need to wait for funds

nameBrandon

Let me know when you're ready.. I've got the special edition grip as well as the 90 XCD you might be interested in.

nameBrandon

Long story short, I took a trip and did a lot of landscape photography and I brought the Hasselblad MF setup and my Sony A7R bodies / zoom lenses. When I got back and looked at my favorite images, 2/3rds of them were from the Sony. The whole time I felt the Hasselblad setup had amazing IQ, but it was a pain to take out hiking and on the move and I only brought it out for scenes close to a parking lot. The smaller Sony mirrorless setup works better for me.

Still deciding if I want to list the 907x and all the accessories (special edition grip, X dual battery charger, X cable release, XV adapter, etc..) as one big package or sell them off individually.

bythewei

Sorry to hear that. I have my own fair share of difficulty using the 907X too. Maybe I might take that path in future who knows.

For now, I’m happy to take the grip off you any time.

Godfrey

Since I almost never carry more than one or two lenses at a time, I've had no problem going out on long walks away from the car (or even on the bicycle) with a Hassy 500CM kit, including travel tripod. The 907x fits in the same bag and weighs about the same ... I tend to only use the grip and OVF occasionally.

When I'm concerned about weight and bulk, I just take a different camera. There're no fewer than three alternatives in my cabinet... :eek:

I might want to take that CF180mm off your hands, however. Let me think on that.... ;)

G

tcdeveau

Long story short, I took a trip and did a lot of landscape photography and I brought the Hasselblad MF setup and my Sony A7R bodies / zoom lenses. When I got back and looked at my favorite images, 2/3rds of them were from the Sony. The whole time I felt the Hasselblad setup had amazing IQ, but it was a pain to take out hiking and on the move and I only brought it out for scenes close to a parking lot. The smaller Sony mirrorless setup works better for me.

Still deciding if I want to list the 907x and all the accessories (special edition grip, X dual battery charger, X cable release, XV adapter, etc..) as one big package or sell them off individually.
Also sorry to hear you're considering the 907x sale, but honestly I'm in the same boat with my X system. I'm investing in FF35mm more for family needs, and while I prefer the IQ of the Hasselblad, I'm needing the versatility of non-MF systems more.

I also keep thinking about travel, and assuming the world ever gets back to normal again, would like to travel with my family - and traveling with more than one system and two kids is looking less and less practical by the day. Would kill me to sell my X1D and lenses, but I'm also not sure it makes a lot of sense for me to keep them and keep investing in the system either. Sigh.

GLWS though (all of 'em)!

jng

I might want to take that CF180mm off your hands, however. Let me think on that.... ;)

G
Godfrey,

Why go small when you can go big with Brandon's 250 Superachromat? :love: I loved my 180 CF but sold it to a friend (who is absolutely loving it on his GFX50R) as I hardly touched it after picking up the 250 SA. There's really nothing quite like it. OK, maybe the 350 Tele-Superachromat, but that's a whole 'nother story for me that involved using all my remaining get out of jail free cards with my wife. 🤪

John

P.S. Dante loves you.

Godfrey

It's rather rare that I go even as long as the 150mm. I'm considering the 180mm because my 150 is very old and in need of a total rebuild, which it isn't worth, and the longer focal length might be nice instead. I'd never use the 250mm.

G