The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad X1Dii / XCD 45P / XCD 65 (USA only)

Oldwino

X1Dii body in excellent condition, with very minor signs of use. Works perfectly. I’ve had zero issues with it. Makes the most amazing files you’ve ever seen.
Comes with body, cap, 3 batteries and dual charger, usb cable. Leather strap plus standard cloth strap included, too. No box.

$4050 net to me - you pay the PayPal fees (3%) and I’ll cover the shipping and insurance. USA sales only please.

XCD 45 P lens with hood.
Works perfectly, nice compact lens for daily use. I’ve added an aftermarket lens hood, but I’ve never had flare issues without it. Glass is as-new. Very minor signs of use. Only 3546 actuations.
Comes with aforementioned hood, front & rear caps, UV filter. No box.

$850 net to me - you pay the PayPal fees (3%) and I’ll cover the shipping and insurance. USA sales only please.

XCD 65 / 2.8
An amazing lens in terms of rendering. Very sharp, yet gentle. Has a unique look I think, reminding of the Summilux 50. Glass is as-new. Very minor signs of use. Just 1076 actuations.
Comes with caps, hood, UV filter and box.

$1950 net to me - you pay the PayPal fees (3%) and I’ll cover the shipping and insurance. USA sales only please.

I've not (yet) sold anything here, but I have excellent feedback over at FM under the same user name. Please feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_1569.jpgIMG_1570.jpgIMG_1571.jpgIMG_1572.jpgIMG_1573_DxO.jpgIMG_1574_DxO.jpgIMG_1576_DxO.jpgIMG_1577.jpgIMG_1578.jpgIMG_1579.jpg