The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[SOLD] Leica M Super Angulon 21mm F4

wding109

This is a very clean copy considering the age of this legendary lens. I bought it a few months back but since I don't shoot film that much, it stays on my shelf most of the time. There are a few micro-scratches on the lens barrel, nothing big. The glass is free of scratches (as far as I can tell), with only a few dusts. Please see the attached pictures for details. The price is $1100 USD net, which includes shipping to CONUS and the following:
1. Leica M Super Angulon 21mm F4 lens with bubble case
2. Brand new silver leica UV filter (13132)

I will also include a mint lens barrel replacement for free (I paid $500 for it). So if you are also kinda OCD like me, this provides you the opportunity to replace the origin lens barrel for a peace in mind :)

Thanks

Wei

Attachments

Last edited: