The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera Body (Silver) 20001

jaree

Selling my Leica M10 Silver as I have upgraded to M10-R. $4,350 including PP fees and FedEx 3-5 day insured shipping

Included (see pictures carefully of what you will get):
  1. M10 Body Silver with Leica Body Cap
  2. Outer and inner box
  3. Battery, Charger, Power Cables, Car Charger Adapter
  4. Strap
  5. All booklets
Serial numbers on camera, boxes and test certificate match. LCD protector installed from day 1. Bottom plate still has plastic on it.

You are buying a used camera at significant discount compared to brand new - expect marks from usage and signs of use.

Missing: I lost the hot shoe cover. It can be purchased separately for $15-$20 in from a variety of online sites.

Overall condition: No optical or mechanical defects. Rangefinder is spot on with my 35 Summilux FLE.

Leica does not provide a way to get the shutter count for M10. I would estimate less than 7k based on my photo catalog. Plenty of life left. I use my gear, but don't abuse it.

Local pickup in Central Jersey can be arranged for a lower price.

Attachments