The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Linhof 3D Micro head

Jmaaa

Selling a Linhof 3D Micro head with dovetail track (Arca Swiss style) including the crank accessory.
It's a really nice tripod head but I think it doesn't perfectly suit my shooting style.
Selling for €900 plus shipping. I'm located in Switzerland but for anyone from the EU I can ship it from Germany in case that's better in order to avoid unnecessary customs fees.

Attachments

Rick M

Hi,
I would like to purchase this from you.
Can you PM me so we can work out the details?
Thanks,
Rick

Jmaaa

Does that mean you have sold the item?
Not yet, it's just on hold. The other buyer was first but in case the sale doesn't go through I will let you know. (As you might have seen on the other thread, I'm not able to send PM's otherwise I'd have messaged you.)

Rick M

Not yet, it's just on hold. The other buyer was first but in case the sale doesn't go through I will let you know. (As you might have seen on the other thread, I'm not able to send PM's otherwise I'd have messaged you.)
Yes, I have the same problem as I tried to contact you last night. Please let me know as I will take it if your other deal does not work out. My email: [email protected]
Thanks!