The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - Phase One Blue Ring 120mm F4 Macro lens.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

This lens is in mint condition, just like new. Only signs of use on the mount, from being attached to the camera. Used primarily for copying and was rarely used outdoors! Probably the sharpest Phase One BR lens I have used. Even works beautifully as a telephoto at infinity. Comes in original box with hood and both end caps. US$ 3,499 to me, Free shipping.

Perfect for automatic focus stacking!

L1000824.jpgL1000826.jpgL1000827.jpgL1000828.jpgL1000829.jpgL1000831.jpgL1000832.jpg

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

The point about this one is that a) it supports focus stacking automatically + b) flash sync; so you can do these crazy macro high res stacked shots with it. For those wanting to try this genre of photography this is a steal.

It is one of the sharpest XF lenses.

Wall-H

It is one of the sharpest XF lenses.
probably in the league of sharpest across many other formats too. I had purchased this lens few months ago and hence can't snatch this deal but hopefully my appreciation for this glass ends up bumping this post.