The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Phase One XT

step56

Excellent condition and comes with box. Located in Northern California.

FM username is same as here, BUT if you are still unsure I can provide references here AND ship to you first and have you pay afterwards...

Attachments

Last edited:

Mexecutioner

I believe offers like these should be made via PM and not publicly.

I also think the seller should not effectively pay your VAT by discounting his XT almost 20% on top of dealing with the hassle of shipping it to Europe. You having to pay taxes is not step56's problem. Just my $.02

Paul Spinnler

Why not ask for half price on the low price? I think one gets more on eBay these days than on a forum.

Last edited:

step56

I would probably want something near asking price if shipping outside the US especially Europe or Asia as I would have to deal with some paperwork and more expensive shipping rates.