The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Schneider Kreuznach 110mm 2.8 LS and 55mm 2.8 LS Lenses For Phase One/Mamiya 645 Reduced

For sale is my remaining SK 110mm 2.8 LS and 55mm 2.8 LS. Prices reduced.

Schneider Kreuznach 110mm 2.8 AF LS (non BR) 9/10 Probably my favorite focal length for single person field portraits. Includes front and rear caps, and hood with some mild scuffs. Serviced by Phase One in 2021 for a CLA.

Schneider Kreuznach 55mm 2.8 AF LS (non BR) 8+/10 Super sharp copy, my most used lens on the system. Some scuffs on focusing scale plastic window, minor finish wear on bayonet. Cl ean optics front and rear. Includes caps, no hood.

Final take it or leave it price.

More photos available here: https://www.stuartpalley.com/gallery/2022-Phase-For-Sale/G0000OnN7_ZiEycQ

Prices include Paypal fee, and UPS 3-day select insured w signature in the US.

Attachments

Last edited: