The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: SIGMA DP2 Merrill Camera + Accessories

darr

I purchased the DP2 Merrill new. It is in excellent condition without any noticeable damage. I purchased the Really Right Stuff (RRS) L-Bracket new, and it is without any noticeable damage. The SIGMA VF-21 Viewfinder was purchased new and has been on the camera from the beginning. Included is the original charger, two original batteries, original box with manual, unused strap, and included cables. The original hot shoe cover is not included.

I placed a protector screen on the LCD screen when I received the camera, but removed it prior to photographing it for sale. The original screen is clean and without damage.

Shown is a photo with the DP1 Merrill camera next to a color checker I use in the studio. I include it for referencing the size of the camera for those that may not know how small the Sigma DP Merrill camera bodies are.

Price of $575.00 includes PayPal fees and FedEx Insured Ground shipping to continental USA addresses. You and your address must be PayPal verified. An adult signature will be required upon delivery. Price is firm. Please see my other listings for the DP1 Merrill and DP3 Merrill cameras I currently have up for sale.

PM with any questions. I travel a bit, so if you try to reach me and I am out of town, please know that I will get back in touch with you as soon as I can. This item is posted elsewhere and may be sold before I can update this post. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Darr