The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony a7R V, 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II, 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II, 50 1.4GM ALL NEW WITH RECEIPTS TODAY

Jonathan

I just bought this Sony gear today and have decided not to keep it. One system is enough. I got it today and the receipt for everything is included. I'm not returning to the store because there is nothing wrong and I got great pricing, so am passing along good pricing I got(even though I'm losing money of these sales). I bought each item directly from an authorized Sony camera store that I have used for many years. USA models.

The only item that has even been out of the box is the camera. It's still new. It's $3898 at B&H. Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal G&S. FF is OK with feedback.

Sony a7R V Mirrorless Camera NEW IN BOX $2825 SOLD
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens Brand New Today $2250 SOLD
Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II BNIB with Receipt. Brand New Today $1925 NEVER BEEN OPENED SOLD
Sony FE 50mm f/1.4 GM Lens Brand New Today $1025 SOLD

Please drop me PM is interested. I have tons of feedback on Fred Miranda(1100) and some here, although n one recently. Things seem to sell much slower here.

Last edited: