The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

the agony

Massive Si

So after months (if not years) of lusting after a technical camera, and slowly saving up to buy bits here and there, I am finally the proud owner of a basic tech cam setup:

IQ350
SK35 xl
Cambo Wrs

the final bit arrived this morning (the lens) and.....

we have a 'stay at home' order in effect, and I am not allowed to go out with my camera :(

tcdeveau

I feel you. I'm in a position [again] to get a back for my own tech cam setup, but, COVID aside, our second son is due to make an appearance any day now and I realized it makes no sense to buy a back with a newborn on the way. "Back "to the waiting game.....at least backs get cheaper and back technology moves forward the longer I wait.

jng

Congratulations! And I’m sure you can find plenty of projects While under lockdown, like shifting to get an entire window in frame without perspective distortion (don’t ask me how I know...).

John

vieri

Congratulations! Hope you'll soon be able to enjoy your new camera outside of the house :) Best regards,

Vieri

med

Congrats! You'll love the process and the results. Still remember the first time I tested mine after it arrived.