The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Working with filters and Alpa Cameras

jotloob

Subscriber Member
The Apo-Digitar 47XL has an image circle of 113mm at the sweet point of f=11. That should give you enough room for shifting when using a 37x49 sensor . Looking at the Schneider datasheets , a centerfilter is recommended for that lens .
I think you should do a WB shot for all shots . For shots with shifts this is essential . I find it easier to take a WB shot than doing a rework to color casts in PS . In many cases this is just impossible .

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks Thomas & Jurgen,

I'm shooting with a 33x44 sensor which hasn't been a problem with coverage even on extreme rise or full 18mm shifts. What I do need to fix though is the fall off at those (and lesser) movements.

I missed the other thread - very helpful thx!