The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Alpa Mount Schneider Lens

Tristanrd92

Hello,

I am looking for a rare to find Schneider 38mm XL on ALPA mount.
If you have other Schneider lenses with big coverage, useable until 6x9 film format, I could be interested too.

Available in Europe, France.
trd_91[at]hotmail.fr
Thank you!

[modified]

Last edited:

Tristanrd92

have you seen this listing?
http://www.chapterlux.com/shop/alpa-rodenstock-apo-alpar-35mm-f4-5-lb-2/
I have not bought from them before, but I was looking for a 35mm a while ago and found them online
Thanks for the contact, another member of the forum mentioned this link too. A very nice lens.
The only problem would be the customs, here in my country it'll be between 20% and 30%... Unless I go there by plane, I better keep my searches in Europe.
By the way, the price seems to be lower in the shop (22,000 HKD)

Shoe

Have you spoken with Linhof Studio? They have some Alpa lenses for sale that are not listed on their website. Last I heard, the 38mm XL was one of them.

Tristanrd92

Have you spoken with Linhof Studio? They have some Alpa lenses for sale that are not listed on their website. Last I heard, the 38mm XL was one of them.
Thanks for this information, I just asked them and they indeed have one not listed on the website yet!
Like the Alpar in HK, customs might be a problem so I need to think about it.
Great find !