The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Angle finder from Voigtlander for 6x6 format with 25mm attachment

ThoDi

Hello,
I am from Germany and I am looking for an Angle finder from Voigtlander for 6x6 format. With 25mm attachment for Hasselblad SWC Biogon 38mm. Offers please by PM, gladly also from overseas. Many thanks and best regards, Thomas

1958145.jpg

richardman

I have the finder for my SWC since 10+. For film, you need the 15mm finder.

For CFV II 50C, which I also have, you would need the 21mm finder.

But I'm sure you have a reason for the 25mm finder, just not clear what it might be.

ThoDi

Thank you. I had talked to a photographer who shoots a lot with the SWC and CFV II 50C and he recommended the angle finder with the 25 attachment.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
cameraquest.com has a set of attachments , 15mm , 21mm , 25mm in stock , but they don't sell international .
Would there be a forum member willing , to buy this for me and then send it to me private ?