The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4D-60 ....coming soon

Professional

i have found that 80mm lens to be quite good.

by the way, when the back is removed for cleaning the sensor, the surface is very accessible and easy to inspect/clean compared to any fixed sensor camera (DSLR, M9, S2)
And that is why someone said about cleaning Hasselblad H sensor "It is so easy to clean", so this is what you mean about removing the back.

Dustbak

Yes, on the left side of your body there is a button. You turn that slightly afterwards and press it. This will release the back from the body. Make sure you do this sitting down at a table and support the back so it cannot drop on the floor!

When it is removed, cleaning the IR is a breeze. Blow it off with a Giotto Rocket is in general the best way to go initially. Personally I am not a fan of canned air after screwing up a Nikon sensor with canned air when replacing the IR filter with a clear filter for IR photography.

Cleaning your IR filter is not something you should shy away from. If you feel hesitant get your dealer to show you how to do it yourself.

Professional

Thank you very much for your help, sure i will check first online, or with the dealer, when i feel fine i will do it by myself later then.

yaya

I can't tell until i can do the comparison by myself, and after all it is just the kit lens, 80mm, i will be more impressed if i use sharper lenses such as 100mm or 120 macro, 28m is sharp enough, but i want to meet that person i met before 2 days ago who is dealer with Phase One here in my area, and want to do a comparison test between H4D-60 and P65+, but i will ask him to do the test on DF camera and not view camera and see the results.

Until now i didn't test my new 120mm macro lens as i want to shoot something so interesting and elegance worthy to use the lens on, close up or food or jewel and so, so still the lens in the box waiting a subject.
Tareq please give my regards to Bryan when you see him

Thanks, yair

fotografz

Quick question: when i import an image on Phocus as fff, then when i try to edit it, i can't see my adjustments or editing applied when i export the shot, what's the matter?
That is a selection choice under Preferences. Click on Phocus in the top menu then click on Preferences.