Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mamiya Announces New MF Digital Camera System

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mamiya Announces New MF Digital Camera System

What I think is funny about all that back and forth about the Hy6/Sinar stuff is that I know Guy will end up with one in the end because of the glass. LOL!
    Last edited by EH21; 27th October 2008 at 13:07.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Actually I would go Leica first. LOL
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Okay maybe but you'll have to sell that RZ system that you don't have yet but you know you have to try before you buy the Leica!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

LOL. I do want to try out that RZ setup. I start a big interior job tomorrow for the next two days. See how everything goes with that but my office is basically in my SUV right now. So all my Elinchroms i switched too last month and my new Mamiya 28 will get a nice workout. Hopefully I will too. I love getting out there with EVERYTHING and shoot. Look for images later in the week. I was hoping to get a P65 Plus to try out on this project but hopefully that will come soon. Perfect gig for it too
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    LOL. I do want to try out that RZ setup. I start a big interior job tomorrow for the next two days. See how everything goes with that but my office is basically in my SUV right now. So all my Elinchroms i switched too last month and my new Mamiya 28 will get a nice workout. Hopefully I will too. I love getting out there with EVERYTHING and shoot. Look for images later in the week. I was hoping to get a P65 Plus to try out on this project but hopefully that will come soon. Perfect gig for it too
    Dude, the P65+ is probably too much camera for you --- so it's coming here first...

Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hey it works better with shorter people ( need to read the fine print on the marketing promo's and i don't quote the P65 is made for folks that are vertically challenged since the back works better with a low center of gravity to the ground, that's me . end of unquote). Besides we are going on a road trip with that thing and really give it a whirl between us. Name the place i will be there.

I think Lance is the security guard . Going to need one too. LOL