The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

"Home on the Range". Farm House in Remington, Virginia.
Pentax 645Z; FA 150mm f2.8

*** Please click on the image once to see a far more accurate representation and also to reduce apparent aliasing artifacts. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
M

mjr

Afternoon

Went for a drive around this morning, beautiful low cloud over the mountains, found these huts in amongst the forest so grabbed a quick shot.

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #1, Biei, Japan

Visiting my home country and capturing winter sceneries in Hokkaido, northern island in Japan. I am enjoying solitude winter scenery and keep exposing, much more than I expected. Will upload many more as I process.

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3100, SK35mm

etrump

Kinya this is wonderful! I hope to see many more images from your trip.

Ed
Hokkaido Winter 2018 #1, Biei, Japan

Visiting my home country and capturing winter sceneries in Hokkaido, northern island in Japan. I am enjoying solitude winter scenery and keep exposing, much more than I expected. Will upload many more as I process.

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3100, SK35mm

M

mjr

Morning

Dull flat light means this was nothing more than a quick reference shot but such a beautiful location, amazing limestone mountains fading in to the distance. Not a good time of year to photograph here as it's generally overcast, dull and foggy all the time but hope to get some decent light before I leave here.

Maybe black and white is a little more interesting, maybe not!

dj may

I suppose most people would not use a tilt/shift lens to photograph moving animals. I am not most people ;). I wanted to keep swans, village and mountains in focus with a medium format camera.
Lowres-1004551.jpg
Leica S 006, TS-APO-Elmar-S 120

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #2, Biei, Japan

This is one of few moments with blue sky among mostly cloudy and snowy condition. It was fortunate that I had pure fresh snow ground at all the time while I was in Biei.

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3100, SK150mm

Status
Not open for further replies.