The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

algrove

Dave & Dave, Thank you you for the kind comments.

The ironic thing is that I’m kicking myself for not bringing the IQ3100 big boy out tonight. Oh well, the best camera is the one that you have with you, or so the saying goes! Either way, scene and colors were special so I’m happy with this one.

The scene below was almost like a sea of clouds with hills popping through like islands. I’ll have to post some of those images tomorrow.

Btw, the Fuji continues to be awesome and the lenses every bit as good as my Phase One lenses.
Sorry late to the ballgame as in Venice, IT. Graham--Home Run.

AlanS

Great images. Would have liked to have seen more of the bridge in the upper right hand corner of the first photograph.
Thanks for the kind words.
Yes I would have liked more but my safety margin was not quite enough and content aware fill was not very convincing! I may go back and try the shot again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.