Site Sponsors
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Phase One News: XF Body, IQ3 backs, 35LS, 120LS, C1 8.3, Website

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Phase One News: XF Body, IQ3 backs, 35LS, 120LS, C1 8.3, Website

Quote Originally Posted by jlm View Post
    "traditional MF values" sounds like a contradiction to me; and that awareness should be the first commandment.
    fun aside, "traditional MF" used to mean you put your A-12 back only on your 500C, or your Rollei back on your 6008, or you swapped out entire cameras, (rollieflex), etc. there was no such thing as cross platform.

Yes that's right. Those were the good ole days. I wonder what was complained about then? And complaining is good, make your voice heard - I only prefer some objectivity and logic in the complaints, even for emotional ones. But it was pretty simple for a camera manufacturer back then, just (very gradually, from what I have historically seen) improve your bodies and add newer better lenses. That's how they made money.

It's not how it works today. That is part of the reason why companies like Bronica, Contax, etc, are no longer are around.

If a MF company can't make the money off the back end, it is a very different and difficult equation today.

I also find it interesting to see how slow the pace of development was for cameras back then. That wasn't a bad thing I suppose, fewer upgrade temptations...

Steve Hendrix
    Capture Integration
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: • Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar • Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: • Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar • Authorized Reseller
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhern213 View Post
    I agree that's the biggest feature, but hit rate and IQ are two different things. For the price of the XF it'd better be a heck of a lot more than merely average. It would be a big disappointment if it's not at least as good or better than Hasselblads true focus.
    We'll of course! What I was trying to highlight is how poor the DF is in this regard. Meaning, a step up to average would be a huge upgrade.

But simmering about what you feel is inadequate performance? The engineers that work for Phase know a heck of a lot more than you or I about implementing AF on their body's. You think they spent 5 years in development gathering at a table in meetings and saying to themselves, "Guys I'm tired, forget about making money on the XF, let's just half-*** the AF on this one and make it look really pretty with a huge price tag. So even though nobody will buy it and we'll go broke, at least the few that we sell will be for huge margins!"

In 15 years of R&D from engineers at all the major manufacturers, not a single one of them have developed DSLR like AF performance. I'm willing to bet there's a reason for this, and it's not because they would rather go golfing than work.

Is the price way too high? Yeah probably, but if the product sucks and nobody buys it the market will take care of itself and soon enough we'll see them at auction for a price we like.
    I'm simmering at the cost of obtaining mere adequate AF performance. That's all I want. Not DSLR level. Just adequate. If the DF had mere adequate AF performance, I wouldn't even be considering an XF. Trust me, the bar is low. I'm not desiring any best in class AF performance. I'm currently overshooting because I don't have confidence in the AF performance. I don't want to do that as it is a work flow nightmare. Lightning fast speed is meaningless to me. But accuracy and knowing exactly where the camera is focusing is a basic function of an AF system IMO. The DF doesn't deliver here. Assuming the XF does, I have to invest thousands to get the proper performance of a basic system. That's why I'm simmering. I'm sure I'll enjoy all the XF has to offer. But my bottom line is all I need is a usable AF system.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mgreer316 View Post
    I'm simmering at the cost of obtaining mere adequate AF performance. That's all I want. Not DSLR level. Just adequate. If the DF had mere adequate AF performance, I wouldn't even be considering an XF. Trust me, the bar is low. I'm not desiring any best in class AF performance. I'm currently overshooting because I don't have confidence in the AF performance. I don't want to do that as it is a work flow nightmare. Lightning fast speed is meaningless to me. But accuracy and knowing exactly where the camera is focusing is a basic function of an AF system IMO. The DF doesn't deliver here.
    @Mgreer316 It would be great to help you achieve better performance with your DF. I would be glad to offer a few workflow suggestions. I am not a catalogue or product photographer. But as a working magazine and editorial photographer with experience using the P40+ back with a DF (over 80K captures) I have been able to successfully complete many assignments. Yes you do have to really keep an eye open for focus issues with the DF. The DF+ is a huge improvement over the DF.

Could you tell the forum a bit more about your workflow. What are you shooting?
    Have you adjusted the micro focus on the DF with the lens? What lens seems to be having an issue? Under what conditions are you having focus issues. (Here is a link to an essay I did in Haiti with worshipers at a waterfall I used my P40+ with a DF body. Very few auto focus issues) If you are shooting in a studio and have consistent auto focus issues, it sounds like you are having a technical issue with your body + lens. Have you sent your body or lens in for a tune-up?

Here are five quick suggestions.

1. Set the camera custom function on "Accurate mode"

2. "Double tap" the shutter release before fully releasing the shutter.

3. Beware back light. The DF autofocus goes [email protected] crazy when you try to shoot one of those beautiful flare filled images....

4. If you are shooting tethered, why not use the focus mask in Capture One 8?

5. Carry a small "AA" powered LED flashlight. In low light conditions ask your assistant point it at the subject for a few seconds while you lock in your focus.

There are many knowledgable forum members who could help you. It's great to "rant". But it's a waste of time when all you need to do is ask for help. We are all on the same team.

regards,
    Jeffery
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

i hold a sheet of printed text on white paper on the surface of paintings for a focus target; even if using manual focus

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

i hold a sheet of printed text on white paper on the surface of paintings for a focus target; even if using manual focus
    Why "even if using MF"? ...are you using AF to shoot a painting? ...and why use the sheet on the surface of the painting to focus on it?

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

"MF" meaning manual focus; i almost always use manual, but the occasional autofocus has worked.

some paintings do not have sufficient contrast to judge focus, either manually or automatically

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T.Dascalos View Post
    Why "even if using MF"? ...are you using AF to shoot a painting? ...and why use the sheet on the surface of the painting to focus on it?
    Auto focus sensors use "contrast" to lock into focus. Here is a very helpful article
    from "Cambridge in Colour" which will hopefully help you understand auto-focus.

I'm not a scientist, but I know there are lot on this forum who can explain the whys and hows of it as well.

P.S. I also adjust the diopter on the viewfinders eyepiece. It works wonders. Plus I carry reading glasses +1.50 in my camera bag to review images on the digital back at 100 percent.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffrey, I'm ranting on this focus issue because I've done everything reasonable to utilize the DF. Everything you've listed I've done. Not only by myself but with the assistance of Capture Integration. I'm VERY familiar with where the DF will and won't work. Where I absolutely cannot use it is in wide open shallow DoF captures where pinpoint focus accuracy is a necessity. Unfortunately, I shoot a lot if those. Therefore, I grab my 5D3 with 85 1.2L lens for those. I've LOVE to use the Credo and SK 150 2.8 for those, but there's just no way to tell where the camera will grab focus. Plus, I have to focus and recompose those and that slight movement can throw things outta whack.

Post Thanks / Like

Where I absolutely cannot use it is in wide open shallow DoF captures where pinpoint focus accuracy is a necessity. Unfortunately, I shoot a lot if those. Therefore, I grab my 5D3 with 85 1.2L lens for those. I've LOVE to use the Credo and SK 150 2.8 for those, but there's just no way to tell where the camera will grab focus. Plus, I have to focus and recompose those and that slight movement can throw things outta whack.
    The SK 150 or Schneider kreuznach 150mm LS is a f 3.5 lens. It's my limited understanding that the equivalent in 35mm would be f 1.7. (in regards to depth of field).

I love this camera geek stuff!!! The minimum focusing distance on the SK 150 is 4.92 ft. The minimum focus on the Canon 85 f 1.2 is 3 ft 1.25 inches.

Love to see some examples of what you are doing.

Could you please link an example photograph?

Focus and recomposing with such shallow depth of field is a challenge no matter which Medium Format camera you use. If you are hand holding the SK 150 the shutter speed needs to be at least twice the focal length of the lens, in this case 1/500 s. I purchased my SK 150 from Capture Integration and even had Doug (in another life) set the fine focus on it.

My apologizes for going off topic.....

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tested a DF+?

I had a DF with an Aptus-II 10, and then an IQ180. I just recently switched to the DF+ and there is a noticeable difference in speed and accuracy of the AF. Obviously nothing near DSLR standards, but adequate for my workflow at least.

If you haven't I suggest you demo it with your back.

Jeffrey, I'm ranting on this focus issue because I've done everything reasonable to utilize the DF. Everything you've listed I've done. Not only by myself but with the assistance of Capture Integration. I'm VERY familiar with where the DF will and won't work. Where I absolutely cannot use it is in wide open shallow DoF captures where pinpoint focus accuracy is a necessity. Unfortunately, I shoot a lot if those. Therefore, I grab my 5D3 with 85 1.2L lens for those. I've LOVE to use the Credo and SK 150 2.8 for those, but there's just no way to tell where the camera will grab focus. Plus, I have to focus and recompose those and that slight movement can throw things outta whack.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffery, I'm a photo tech geek. I got into photography because it allowed me to be a gearhead. So I'm well aware of all of the parameters of lenses, etc. I has the SK 150 2.8 non LS lens. Love that thing. But when I need to nail focus on the eye, I can't do it if for instance bangs of hair are near. Even if I don't recompose, the focus circle is so big you just don't know where the camera is going to grab. SO here you have this beautiful lens and back capable of capturing an awesome image, but the focus system won't let you do it reliably. So I end up capturing 10 images hoping that one will nail it.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tested a DF+?
    I was willing. But after consulting with CI (and them being well aware of my issues), they convinced me that the + wouldn't solve my issues. So I didn't. BTW, that's when I fell into deep like with CI. They could've encouraged me to buy a new camera, but they knew it probably wouldn't solve my problem, so they advised against it. Much respect.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's understandable, I was lucky enough to replace my DF with the DF+ for no added cost in the used market and it was a good upgrade.

I suggest you still at least try to demo one somehow if you can. Maybe someone near you has one and is willing to let you test it You never know for sure if it'll work for you even if they advised you not to.

I was willing. But after consulting with CI (and them being well aware of my issues), they convinced me that the + wouldn't solve my issues. So I didn't. BTW, that's when I fell into deep like with CI. They could've encouraged me to buy a new camera, but they knew it probably wouldn't solve my problem, so they advised against it. Much respect.

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery Salter View Post
    Auto focus sensors use "contrast" to lock into focus. Here is a very helpful article
    from "Cambridge in Colour" which will hopefully help you understand auto-focus.

I'm not a scientist, but I know there are lot on this forum who can explain the whys and hows of it as well.

P.S. I also adjust the diopter on the viewfinders eyepiece. It works wonders. Plus I carry reading glasses +1.50 in my camera bag to review images on the digital back at 100 percent.
    AF for shooting paintings you mean? Well... opinions... what else to say? :sleep006:

Post Thanks / Like

AF for shooting paintings you mean? Well... opinions... what else to say? :sleep006:
    What exactly is your point?

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery Salter View Post
    What exactly is your point?
    I would rather wonder what is the point of some that do ...paintings using AF!!!

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I would rather wonder what is the point of some that do ...paintings using AF!!!
    John, who mentioned paintings, also said that he basically shoots manual focus. Tapping the AF on the DF+ in accurate mode will normally get you close too. Then it's up to the lens adjustment and diopter being correct as to whether it's correct or needs dialing in manually after that.
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

so T. D.:
    autofocus is good enough to get focus on eyelashes, but not a stationary, flat painting?

Post Thanks / Like

Is the XF currently shipping to end customers in the U.S.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Do you have a point?????????????????????????????????

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alajuela View Post
    Do you have a point?????????????????????????????????
    Actually yes... one that may be doing paintings using AF... there is not a chance for him to have any relationship whatsoever with ...photography!

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

so T. D.:
    autofocus is good enough to get focus on eyelashes, but not a stationary, flat painting?
    Don't know about eyelashes... for paintings its only LV manual focusing...

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post
    John, who mentioned paintings, also said that he basically shoots manual focus. Tapping the AF on the DF+ in accurate mode will normally get you close too. Then it's up to the lens adjustment and diopter being correct as to whether it's correct or needs dialing in manually after that.
    John mentioned that in his later statement... In the first he mentions he uses either (which he doesn't deny on the second)... AF is out of the Q for paintings... as is single shot backs (especially P1 ones that their color calibration is all over the place)... unless if you are talking about ...cartoon work, ...not painting reproduction.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Is the XF currently shipping to end customers in the U.S.?
    I've been told mid July
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

There's no "ignore button" here is there?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The XF camera Quick Guide can now be downloaded from the Phase One site.https://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportM...ls_Camera.aspx
    Bill CB

www.billcaulfeild-browne.ca
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Caulfeild-Browne View Post
    The XF camera Quick Guide can now be downloaded from the Phase One site.https://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportM...ls_Camera.aspx
    Thanks Bill !!!

All goes well should see the new IQ3 and XF tomorrow. Phase has an afternoon demo here in Shanghai

Best

Phil
    Philip
    www.pg-pg.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

1. There is no Enzo with P1... 2. It is a camera offered in one color only... 3. It never had 12 cylinders in tradition... 4. It was never an Alfa Romeo once upon the time.... 5. It comes from a company that made no cameras up until recently... I'm sure you understand the humor behind all this...
    How about a nice white one?

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steve_cor View Post
    How about a nice white one?

My impression is, that many photographers would agree that M645 evolution should have continued from where 645pro stopped 20 years ago... I would like such a camera, a 645 pro with good AF, fully integrated motor, motorized film back, higher focal plane shutter sync, leaf shutter compatibility and CPU communication contacts for all backs old or new (much like it happens with Hasselblad H)... It would look very similar spec with Contax 645 then and could reach a level today with advanced AF, bright screens and great ergonomics... Surely they could have followed that path...

Post Thanks / Like

My impression is, that many photographers would agree that M645 evolution should have continued from where 645pro stopped 20 years ago... I would like such a camera, a 645 pro with good AF, fully integrated motor, motorized film back, higher focal plane shutter sync, leaf shutter compatibility and CPU communication contacts for all backs old or new (much like it happens with Hasselblad H)... It would look very similar spec with Contax 645 then and could reach a level today with advanced AF, bright screens and great ergonomics... Surely they could have followed that path...
    But damn, then that digital revolution came along and ruined everything.

....and then Dorothy clicked her red heels and everything was better.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home.... Is this thread over yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by kdphotography View Post
    Is this thread over yet?
    Evidently so. Let us know how you like the XF when you get it.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has a great deal of useful industry feedback, if the personal and often immature exchanges are filtered out. I hope Phase One is able to decipher and take on board the genuine feedback within it.

Thank you Steve and Doug for answering my questions. Based on your participation on this forum and if I lived in the USA, I would definitely use your services. How you manage to keep your responses professional is beyond me!!

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

felt one today at digital transitions in nyc, drank the koolaid. you're gonna want one

among many features, it appears they designed in a lot of abilities that future firmware will be able to take advantage of, like the seismograph, for example.

liked the brightness and touch screen on the camera display, not to mention the back

Post Thanks / Like

For information: my local dealer sent out a message that the camera is manufactured by Mamiya and will also be sold under the Mamiya brand later. He also says that Mamiya is still working on compatibility with credo backs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jerome_m View Post
    For information: my local dealer sent out a message that the camera is manufactured by Mamiya and will also be sold under the Mamiya brand later. He also says that Mamiya is still working on compatibility with credo backs.
    Really? Hmm... Might it also follow the IQ vs. Credo trend and be less expensive? Interesting. For whatever reason, I like the name "Mamiya" vs. "Phase One".

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder.... since they have such a beautiful mechanical design, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a second version of the body, with simpler features specification that would work with every back made for m645 up to now? Surely it would be compatible with up to IQ2 backs and it wouldn't require any mechanical modifications of the design. Probably it would widen the target market in favor of P1 considerably.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Caulfeild-Browne View Post
    Bill

Thanks for the link. I read about the camera and must admit that there are many nice features and while the price is high - if I could justify one I think I would be thinking very seriously about it. My IQ180 would certainly look good cuddled up to that baby.

It was also interesting to me that this thread has said so little about the features where information is already available - I accept that until people start to use them in the flesh - other points will not be able to be made.

Thanks again and enjoy your new camera, I am sure I am not the only one who will be looking forward to hearing from an owner of how it is to use in the real world.

Mal

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

unlike mirrorless asian cameras with live view and cmos, this only shows the histogram on image review (as do all the phase backs, afaict). furthermore, the viewfinder doesn't have a lot of content, so expect to be viewing the back or camera screens a lot if you want info.

seems like a clever vibration avoidance program can be set; a bit more than mirror lockup, with programable delay, etc

all the buttons/dials are un-lableled and user programmable.

they list it as accepting the 50 back, which is CMOS, but i forgot to ask about the possible extra functionality of that with this body: how would live view work, for example

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The following post appeared recently on a Sony A7rII post recently
    Stanley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given): 0
    Thanks (Received): 1
    Likes (Given): 141
    Likes (Received): 338
    Send a message via Skype™ to Stefan Steib
    Re: Upcoming A7rII
    I have been co-shooting the 5Dsr for a day for a fashiontest for "digit!" Magazine last week in cologne.
    As a comparison we had an IQ250 with an 80mm LS lens on a DF+. And I have to say when we were looking through the footage, there was nearly no difference between the Canon and the Phase. Not on sharpness nor on colors or DR. In fact we did mix up the results several times and had to look at the file name at comparison.

Canon plays this very cool right now, but expect the camera to be a huge success.
    And it already is. The preorders are legion.....

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stngoldberg View Post
    As a comparison we had an IQ250 with an 80mm LS lens on a DF+. And I have to say when we were looking through the footage, there was nearly no difference between the Canon and the Phase. Not on sharpness nor on colors or DR. In fact we did mix up the results several times and had to look at the file name at comparison.
    I believe it based on the few comparisons I've seen. Therefore, I've been wondering what the heck I'm doing for more than a few months. Assuming this is true or the results are very close, the only thing I'd prefer about medium format is the exclusivity of ownership and the aspect ratio. I really do not like the 35mm aspect ratio.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, someone's got to change the subject it might as well be me...
    When the hell will Leica release a set of tilt shift lenses?!?! I hate 3x2 as well, but the S body us brilliant... Oh, and the 007 should have been 60mpx...
    Sorry, back to normal programming...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Today went to the Phase demo,met the familiar Phase people from Denmark and the Asian Reps from Hong Kong and Shanghai, maybe about 100 people there.

They had two cameras there, with the new lenses, and IQ3 350 back. I got to shoot it several times. Is really nice, must say it is heavier, and the grip is more substantial also. It focused really fast. The feel was great.

I realize it is marketing and all, but it makes sense to me, that Phase will continue to build off this platform with more features and refining the features they already have instituted. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to grasp, especially coming from the IQ backs.

They have finally rounded out the circle, and have a lens set, camera body, and digital back with development / processing software that they have completely designed, and built. No 10 year old legacy patched up body. Although I didn't hate the DF and DF+ with quite intensity of some members, but I also did not depend on my livelihood for it either so I do not judge. This is truly a robust system.

I am looking forward to getting my kit

Thanks

Phil
    Philip
    www.pg-pg.com
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

THIS very nice article by Doug is a great read.

If you read between the lines you get the feeling that there is a lot more coming for the XF platform given it's capacity to be swiftly tweaked / new features added and upgraded. The built-in state of the art 6 axis gyro is an awesome tool for quite a few things that are not yet implemented.

I am looking forward to using the XF (try it out) and im sure im gonna love the interface. It offers something new regardless of format.

Yes, the XF IQ3xx system is a huge chunk of change but at least now you are not getting a clunker of a body. Everything is cutting edge.

Post Thanks / Like

I attended a really well done event in Boston today by Digital Transitions where I had the chance to handle the new Phase One XF. It is a beautifully designed and built camera. Phase did an amazing job of laying out the controls in a way that makes the great capabilities of the camera so accessible, and yet they don't get in the way. However, as perfect as I found the XF in almost every respect, there was one major problem......the sheer weight of the camera. I am used to working with a Hasselblad H, but the XF feels really heavy by comparison. I wonder why Phase did not source lighter weight materials. As is, I think the XF needs to go on a diet.

Post Thanks / Like

The closest peek I'll get at the XF is Tuesday in Cleveland. Cleveland is about 3.5 hours from me. For those who've seen it, is it worth 7 hours of drive time (there and back) to preview the XF?
    Last edited by Mgreer316; 13th June 2015 at 20:00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Mike,
    How do you plan to test the AF performance when you get there? You would want to know if continuous AF drive mode could track a bride coming down the aisle toward you. If you will be able to test sufficiently to discern your needs, I think the drive to Cleveland for a hands on test would be worth it.

--Steve.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by hcubell View Post
    I attended a really well done event in Boston today by Digital Transitions where I had the chance to handle the new Phase One XF. It is a beautifully designed and built camera. Phase did an amazing job of laying out the controls in a way that makes the great capabilities of the camera so accessible, and yet they don't get in the way. However, as perfect as I found the XF in almost every respect, there was one major problem......the sheer weight of the camera. I am used to working with a Hasselblad H, but the XF feels really heavy by comparison. I wonder why Phase did not source lighter weight materials. As is, I think the XF needs to go on a diet.
    Thanks for the kind words! It was nice seeing you at our event.

The new viewfinder is brighter and clearer, but that takes more glass which makes it a few ounces heavier. In the hand (or at least, in my hand) I think it still feels well balanced but of course that doesn't help much for those carrying it in a backpack.

The heavier weight and the too-bright autofocus-assist light (only needed in low light) are my two beefs with the system.

The Waist Level Viewfinder is MUCH lighter so if you can live with (or even prefer) the WLF that's a great option to reduce weight.

Speaking of which, our LA, NYC, Houston, Dallas, and Boston events have come and gone but our Philly, Chicago, D.C., San Fran, Miami, Denver, and Birmingham Phase One XF Launch Events are still coming up.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_R View Post
    THIS very nice article by Doug is a great read.
    Glad you enjoyed reading it. Getting to spend a lot of quality time with the R+D team is one of the best perks of the job; they are really passionate and very smart guys. I also wrote an unrelated Phase One XF Exposé on Exposure published here on GetDPI.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, why can't these events be held on weekends or night time hours :-(

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Ahh, why can't these events be held on weekends or night time hours :-(
    Shoot us an email at [email protected]. We are flexible where possible and might be able to arrange to meet you after hours if that's the only time you can make it.

Or we can always set up a remote demo (screen/audio/raw-file sharing) or a rental evaluation.