The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Word of thanks to Capture Integration and Brad Kaye

Paul2660

I wanted to make a note of thanking both Capture Integration and Brad Kaye for the recent support I received on my XF body.

My XF needed both the new 90 degree prisim latch and battery door replacements. On the first repair, Phase only fixed the prism release (which is now requires considerably stronger force to move) but P1 did not get the battery door done due to a parts issue. Thanks to Brad's help I was able to get a rush job done on the battery door and a very quick turn around by P1. If you have the issue where the original door does not apply enough pressure to keep the battery in contact with the XF, you might want to consider this fix along with the latch. The new door is big improvement and allows for no shifting of the battery and thus no more of the "battery with an X through it" error on the XF.

Received the XF back today and it's working fine. (just wish that P1 had not put the retaining screw back in the 3/8's mount again) as I can't break it loose again.

Paul Caldwell

aztwang

+1 Capture Integration, Brad Kaye and Steve Hendrix are the bomb. I have had the same top shelf service from them and even then some.

Don Libby

I've been dealing with Dave Gallagher and his merry band at Capture Integration since right after he opened up shop and never once have I ever walked away dissatisfied. There's never a hard sale and they will not sell you something just to make a sale; they've steered me away from buying something that wasn't a fit for what I do. There simply isn't enough room here to discuss their support (both before and after a sale). There needs to be more companies like Capture Integration.

Don

vjbelle

I've also been doing business with Dave since the beginning and add my compliments for extremely good service. Brad Kaye handled an issue I had with my 3100 and I couldn't be more pleased. Highly professional and timely. I can't stress enough that all of this comes from the top so my hats off to Dave for spearheading a great organization.:thumbup:

Victor

DougDolde

Yes I got my prism finder latch fixed too by CI. Speedy turn around. I'm pretty hooked on the waist level finder but need the prism for verticals.

Paul2660

My use of Vertical drove me back to 90 prism finder. Love the less mass and weight of the waist level.

Paul Caldwell