The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bora Bora Workshop Hosted By John Kincaid & St. Regis

drunkenspyder

I hope this is not inappropriate, but I thought I would post the announcement of my friend John Kincaid's workshop in Bora Bora this coming May. It's sponsored by Hasselblad and the St. Regis. Each participant will receive an X1D for use during the workshop, which I think is pretty cool. So, 6 spots; I've already registered, because I love BB, and I enjoy shooting with John. Anyway, here is the info.

JoelM

Maybe also post in the Destinations and Hot Spots forum.

Looks like a great workshop.

Joel

kdphotography

Medium format digital workshops are scant, far and few in between. I think medium format workshop information is Dante approved. :thumbup:

Looks like a beautiful location!

ken

drunkenspyder

Medium format digital workshops are scant, far and few in between. I think medium format workshop information is Dante approved. :thumbup:

Looks like a beautiful location!

ken
Thanks Ken. That's good to hear! And I can attest it is just amazing. BB is one of those places where the water and sky really are the colors one sees in the photographs. I can't wait to be back.

John is still looking into what the transition between the two models of the X1D will mean for workshop participants. I gave him my two cents that working with a firmware-reliable current model, even if discontinued, was better for his workshop than a possibly flaky new model.