The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any examples with the Mamiya RZ 50mm ULD/Canon 50mm TSE and Cambo Actus and GFX?

Hi,
Was just wondering if anybody had use the Mamiya RZ 50mm ULD with the Cambo Actus and GFX?

I have read that it is optimised for better edge performance compared to the standard 50mm.

I have both the Pentax 67 45mm and the Hasselblad 50mm FLE for use on my GFX 50S and find that I can get 12mm or so of clean shift with a Shift adapter before the edges get a bit mushy.

Would love to hear of anybody using this combination and what your impressions are?

Also, anybody using the Canon 50mm TS-E with this setup? Would love to know if i can get more than 12mm of movement, at closer distances?

Thanks!

Last edited: