The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Z lens roadmap

ptomsu

Workshop Member
It would be nice if they could make one of the macros (the 50/60mm?) an f/2 1:2 lens (like the Zeiss Milvus etc.). I have found those "half macros" to be perfect travel lenses for general photography and for the occasional close-up of food etc.
I think there is a 60mm Macro on the Z lens roadmap, so that might be it!

tcdeveau

I am definitely most interested in the 100-400 and the 1.4TC.

Very interesting is also the 14-24/2.8 if it allows screw in filters - which I somewhere read it should.
It might, but it's hard to tell. Nikon Rumors has a larger perspective view here: https://nikonrumors.com/2020/07/21/...this-year-updated-nikkor-z-lens-roadmap.aspx/

I'm disappointed they didn't release the 14-24 and 50mm 1.2. Oh well, back to the waiting game. At least we have a shipping date for the 70-200mm.