The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OMD E-M5 MKII, F1.8 25mm prime - 40 MP shot from RAW-Iridient 3.0 conversion

raist3d

Ok kids, here you go - here's a 40 MP shot (tiny itsy bit cropped, so make that 38-39 MP if you want to quip) that I shot tonight and converted form RAW using Iridient Digital 3.0.

This shows the pros and cons of this mode for a regular city scene at night- some cars came by and leave some trails (not too bad)- and for the most part look like trails except in some small areas where you see a grid of dots pattern - but even printing that in reasonable big sizes would probably hide it.

But moreover, you can also see how the lights going around the area affect some of areas of the capture, so it's more than just putting your camera on a tripod. The areas that are unnaffected though you can see it looks *SUPERB*.

So anyone doing product photography, landscapes of rocks, an empty area of town in day or nigh, it's in for a real treat. Enjoy.

http://raist3d.typepad.com/files/40mp_superrez_fromraw_iridientdigital3.0_slightcrop_p3030313_3.jpg.

It's a 28.9 meg file.

- Ricardo

mmbma

what iso was it?

i'm so lazy to test this camera out, because LR isn't supporting it yet and i don't ant to download another raw processer