The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 90mm Macro Elmar (Black)

mjm6

Hi folks,

I'm casually looking for the 90mm f/4 Elmar Macro lens in black finish. I'd like to have the Macro adapter as well, but I can scratch that up seperately if it's not available. I'd also prefer to have them coded, but it's not an absolute necessity.

Please email or PM me if you have one you aren't using.

Thanks,

---Michael

ashwinrao1

Check with Glazer's camera in Seattle. Ask to speak with Mark Vercammen. Their # is 206-624-1100. They have one used for $1299. Tell him Ashwin Rao sent ya, and you may be able to swing a better deal....Mark's my guy for Leica stuff. I am not sure if it's a chrome or black copy, though....

mjm6

Thanks Ashwin, I'll check it out.

I was in Glazier's last fall 1 week before my M9 showed up. I'd have loved to have the M9 on that trip to Seattle...

---Michael

charlesphoto

Sorry, the Glazers 90 is spoken for. Been thinking about one of these for a while and it was too good to pass up. :) (btw I happened across this post AFTER seeing it in the store. Didn't mean to tread on your heels).

mjm6

Hi folks,

I'm still looking for one of these lenses. Would prefer black with the macro adapter and 6-bit coding if at all possible.

Thanks,

---Michael

mjm6

I found a lens and adapter a few months ago. Sorry about not updating this.

Consider this search complete.

Thanks,

---Michael