The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ3 100

gerald.d

Hi all -

For sale is my Phase One IQ3 100.

Anyone in the market for one of these will know what it is, so I will spare you all the sales talk.

Excellent condition - has only ever been used on a tech cam mounted on a studio stand in an indoor studio. Poor thing has never seen blue sky.

Warranty until (at least*) 28th October 2021
730 exposures only

I have multiple successful high-value sales on this forum - please don't hesitate to ask for references if desired.

Price - US$19,500.

Back is currently with me here in Thailand. Depending on the timing of the sale, it can be hand delivered in Dubai, or if you are in Europe it can be shipped to you from within the EU to avoid those pesky import duties.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM with any questions, from where we can take it to WhatsApp to continue the discussion and where I can share photos and videos.

Kind regards,

Gerald

(* - This back was swapped out with my earlier example of an IQ3 100 by Phase One following a protracted and frustrating support experience in September/October of 2018. Once the support issue was resolved, I was given the option of keeping my original IQ3 100, or keeping the loaner back. Since the loaner back was a brand new unit, I chose to keep it. The date provided above is that confirmed by Phase One as what is in their system for this back.)

gerald.d

Hi all -

Just an update regarding the warranty.

Phase One have now confirmed that a new 5 year warranty should have been issued with the back on exchange. Their system has now been updated reflecting that the warranty on the back has been extended to 28th October 2023.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

Price drop -

Now $17,500.

Buyer pays fees and shipping.

Back is now physically in Dubai.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

Price drop - $14,500

Remember folks - this back has warranty until October 2023!

Thanks for looking!

Kind regards,

Gerald.

kdphotography

Value is actually quite good, it's just that the "qualified and able to buy" pool of buyers is much smaller.

This is an absolute bargain----and from a known GetDPI family member as well.

ken

gerald.d

Bump!

price drop to $13,750

Reminder that this back is warrantied until October 2023.

Back is currently in Dubai, but can be shipped from within the EU if required (shipping costs are not included in the asking price).

Kind regards,

Gerald.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Just FYI but an IQ3100 is worth $25k against an IQ4150 upgrade in the US so if you were thinking about getting an IQ4150 this would be a bargain discount purchase opportunity.

aniruddhasatam

Bump!

price drop to $13,750

Reminder that this back is warrantied until October 2023.

Back is currently in Dubai, but can be shipped from within the EU if required (shipping costs are not included in the asking price).

Kind regards,

Gerald.
Hello Gerald,

Very keen on buying this back if still available.
Have messaged you :)

gerald.d

Bump!

Still available, but am now considering keeping hold of it.

I'll give it two more weeks, if it's not sold by September 14th, I'll be withdrawing it from sale.

Now or never folks!

Kind regards,

Gerald.

vjbelle

I can't imagine this still being available as the 3100 is such an outstanding DB and will be so many years from now. There really is no sense giving away this wonderful back which is close to brand new.

Best.......

Victor