The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinya28

Great images of our favorite place on earth!!

Love the Defender!! We have a '93 Range Rover and '06 LR3, hope to add a Defender - in Pangea Green!! 😁

How is the Defender?

Did you notice if the maple tree across from the Chapel has turned red??
It seems you need at least couple weeks to see a peak fall colors at Valley floor.

nameBrandon

I needed a new headshot for LinkedIn.. Took a while to get the background blown out and not bleed into the foreground.. it's been a while since I worked in a proper portrait studio, I'm a little rusty on some of the techniques. Not perfect lighting by any means but good enough for now.

nameBrandon

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get out and shoot for the past few months so I decide to get out last night and dust off the gear. I shot this just after sunset and lit it with my flashlight.

Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 & Rodenstock 32mm

View attachment 178181
I love the G's! I was dead set on getting one until I measured our garage height.. the garage bay openings are archways out of brick and the G-wagon height would only fit if I perfectly drove it dead center into the garage every time.. :/ Want to kick whomever designed the garage entrances..

Yours is beautiful!

spb

Staff member
I love the G's! I was dead set on getting one until I measured our garage height.. the garage bay openings are archways out of brick and the G-wagon height would only fit if I perfectly drove it dead center into the garage every time.. :/ Want to kick whomever designed the garage entrances..

Yours is beautiful!
Oh that is so funny about the garage height, you would have to be a brave, confident soul to do it perfectly every time!!!!

Greg Haag

Yours is beautiful!
Thank you Brandon, I have really enjoyed it!

spb

Staff member
I needed a new headshot for LinkedIn.. Took a while to get the background blown out and not bleed into the foreground.. it's been a while since I worked in a proper portrait studio, I'm a little rusty on some of the techniques. Not perfect lighting by any means but good enough for now.

For my taste there is a bit too much light. Sharpness and everything else is excellent.

Last edited:

spb

Staff member
Those Mercs are rare here in Switzerland and expensive. I have only seen three or four in years. They do gave ‘presence’.

tsjanik

Classic colour, classic Porsche, XCD 65mm.
All I have done to this is opened the 3FR in Affinity directly, cropped quite severely, and blanked the number plate.
912 or 911? I'd love to have either.

Last edited:

Grayhand

Me, too. :(

That is why I am finishing up a box of Velvia this week... so I can get back to shooting black and white film.

Great image there, Ray.

:):):)
Thanks Dave, glad you liked it!

I must admit that I will continue to use color film.
But I have given up on E6,

I do all development my self, and after moving house, I don't have a big darkroom anymore
So I now only develop B&W and C41, that is enough.
I must admit I like the process, from taking photos to the development.
Scanning is the least fun part of the process but is just boring, not hard.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.