The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ed Hurst
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ed. This year I want to follow your direction to the Fuji 100S. Question; do you have an autofocus adapter for your Pentax lenses? Or do you use them manual and does that work well? I am very glad with the Pentax 28-45 and am afraid I will miss it. The reach is perfect for me, especially on the wide end. And how do your other Pentax 645 lenses fare on the fuji?
    Ed Hurst
    Ed Hurst
    Hello there! I have replied to this comment in a direct message to you - as the character limit here wouldn't let me reply fully enough. Please look at your inbox :)
    Ed
    Hi Ed

Saw your post re using 105/2.4 on a P645. I have a Mamiya/Aptus 22 which I use with a Mamiya 110/2.8; happy with the sharpness, but don’t like the busy OOF backgrounds.

How is the Pentax 105 at wide apertures (thinking wide-open to f4)? Thoughts/samples will be appreciated.

Ian G in South Australia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…